Purchasing a home is one of the largest investments most people make in their lifetimes. Homeownership can be rewarding but can become costly if the home is not properly taken care of. Blue Planet Plumbing, LLC, is dedicated to protecting your home and saving you money in the process. The benefits of our Plumbing Maintenance Agreements are endless. Finding and correcting plumbing issues early can prevent expensive repairs and potential damage to your home. Even minor faucet drips or running toilets can consume hundreds of gallons of water each month, increasing your utility bills.
Comprehensive Plumbing Safety Inspection
As a Maintenance Agreement Member, you will receive one Comprehensive Plumbing Safety Inspection per year. Your inspection is designed to detect problems early and provide maintenance for your plumbing system.
Inspection includes, but is not limited to:
- Inspect all sinks and shower faucets for proper function and leaks.
- Inspect under all cabinets for leaks.
- Inspect toilets for leaks.
- Inspect inside of toilet tanks for proper function.
- Inspect faucets for proper function and leaks.
- Inspect garbage disposal function and wiring.
- Inspect under cabinets for leaks.
- Inspect under dishwasher for leaks.
- Inspect hose bibs for proper function and leaks.
- Inspect sump pump discharge lines.
- Inspect gas riser and meter.
- Inspect downspouts.
- Inspect all visible plumbing for leaks.
- Inspect all shut-off valves for leaks.
- Inspect gas lines.
- Efficiency inspection on utilities to ensure you are not overpaying on energy or gas.
- Scope sewer or septic line with camera to ensure there are no intrusions or damage to the line that could cause issues in the future (dependent upon accessibility).
Routine maintenance can extend the life of your hot water heater, faucets, toilets, sump pumps, and more! Equipment with a longer lifespan doesn’t need to be replaced as often—giving you more ‘bang’ for your buck. As a member, you will receive 10% off all services should your plumbing need repair.
Hot water heater
- Flush sediment. (Tank type heaters are included with your agreement. Tankless de-scaling is an additional fee at 10% off.)
- Test pressure/temperature relief valve.
- Test thermocouple for proper pilot lighting.
- Inspect and clean burner.
- Inspect anode.
- Inspect dirt leg on gas line.
Check for proper function & pressure reading.
Basic Water test
Sump Pump (if applicable)
- Flush/clean out sump crock.
- Lubricate float switch.
- Inspect check valve for proper function.
- Inspect discharge line for leaks.
- Test sump pump for proper function.
Some inspection and routine maintenance items do not apply to all plumbing systems.
What Your Membership Includes:
- Plumbing safety inspection every year
- Routine maintenance
- Referral program
- 10% savings on any service
- Qualify for member coupons & specials
- Priority queue at high-volume times
- Access to 24-hour emergency service on any warranty issues for previous service/repair
- 100% transferrable to new owners for balance of package term
- Locked in pricing
What Does It Cost?
2 Year Package:
4 Year Package:
We require payment for the package in full. Renewal billable upon expiration of initial package. Notification of renewal due will be made via email or phone one month prior to expiration. Blue Planet Plumbing will reach out one month prior to yearly inspection being due to schedule your annual appointment.