$2,000 Sign-On Bonus, Offering Top Pay in the Region!
Would you like to work for a local, family-owned business that is the top-rated plumbing service provider in the Asheville area? Would you like to spend nights, weekends & holidays at home with your family?
Our Technicians are not required to be on-call for nights, weekends or holidays! Come work with our growing team and spend that time with your family while still earning a competitive hourly wage plus company profit share! We are a locally owned company in Asheville NC and are looking for Qualified Plumbing technicians with at least 2 years’ service experience. Our Plumbing Technicians deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential/commercial service, repair and maintenance and help lead the customers to informed NO PRESSURE confident buying decision. Technicians with Blue Planet work as a part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and help accomplish our company goals.
What We Offer
- Job Security, Good Steady Pay with Guaranteed Hours 40-45 weekly average
- Earn Commission based on PERFORMANCE on top of Hourly Pay and Bonuses! (We find our technician sales are approximately $150-$200,000 higher here than any company they have worked at previously, all while not working nights and weekends on-call.)
- A Great Team, Building LONG-TERM GROWTH and Potential for ADVANCEMENT
- Paid Holidays, Birthday & Vacation time
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Health insurance (Aflac).
- Great company culture.
- Company provided tools, uniforms, cell phones & iPads
- Company vehicle you can take home
- Perform routine maintenance for plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service and repair calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to offer the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best repair and maintenance options for their needs.
- Present yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities and strong verbal and written communications.
- Have at least 2 years in strictly residential and commercial service work.
- Must have flat-rate plumbing sales experience. **Do not apply if you do not meet this requirement**
- Valid Driver’s License with clean, safe driving record.
- Must pass Background and Random Drug Screen.
- Experience with service software like Service Titan is a huge plus!
If you see our guys, ask them:
- How they like working here
- What their annual sales are
- How much higher their sales are here than where they worked previously.
Have questions about the details of our open positions? Give us a call and send over your resume and if you meet our requirements listed, we will set up an interview! (We will not consider any candidates unless a resume is submitted).
EMAIL RESUMES TO: email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Blue Planet Plumbing is seeking to fill the role of a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE: As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote client satisfaction.
What We Offer
- Starting pay depends on experience. Indicate salary requirements with Resume submission.
- Full benefits
- Paid vacation
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
- Convert incoming client calls into booked service appointments.
- Be professional and establish client rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to client requests via phone and email, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving client complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update client database with complete and accurate information.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls.
- Make outbound calls.
- Other duties as needed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
- Two years proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent, good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Call Center Coaching Experience a Plus
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org