PLUMBING SERVICE TECHNICIANS
$2000.00 Sign on Bonus!! $25-35$ a hour based on experience.
EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now hiring exceptional Plumbing Service Technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential/commercial service, repair and maintenance. As a plumbing Service Technician with Blue Planet, you will work as a part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and help accomplish our company goals. You will diagnose and repair plumbing issues and lead customers to an informed NO PRESSURE confident buying decision.
What We Offer
- Job Security, Good Steady Pay with Guaranteed Hours 45 weekly average
- Earn Bonuses Based on PERFORMANCE on top of Hourly Pay.
- A Great Team, Building LONG-TERM GROWTH and Potential for ADVANCEMENT
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday Off
- Health Insurance
- New Company Van to take home
- iPads/Cells phones provided
- Uniforms Paid
- Never performed 100% repair service? No problem! We provide free in-house training to all employees!
- Company-paid gym membership
- Company-provided tools — you don’t have to supply your own!
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Present yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Valid NC State Plumbing License
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities and strong verbal and written communications.
- Have 2 years in strictly service work Residential and Commercial Service.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean, safe driving record.
- Must pass Background and Random Drug Screen.
- Excellent Attendance /Job Stability Record/ References.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Blue Planet Plumbing is seeking to fill the role of a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE: As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote client satisfaction.
What We Offer
- Pay $15-$22.00 a hour based on experience.
- Full benefits
- Paid vacation
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
- Convert incoming client calls into booked service appointments.
- Be professional and establish client rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to client requests via phone and email, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving client complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update client database with complete and accurate information.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls.
- Make outbound calls.
- Other duties as needed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
- Two years proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent, good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Call Center Coaching Experience a Plus
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Please send resumes to Georg@Eatsleepplumb.com