$2000.00 Sign on Bonus!! $85,000/yr EARNING POTENTIAL.
EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to spend nights, weekends & holidays at home with your family? Our Technicians are not required to be on-call for nights, weekends or holidays! Come work with our growing team and spend that time with your family while still earning a competitive hourly wage plus company profit share! We are a locally owned company in Asheville, NC and are looking for Qualified Plumbing technicians with at least 2 years’ service experience. Our Plumbing Technicians deliver the most efficient, highest quality consumer experiences in residential/commercial service, repair and maintenance and help lead our clients to informed NO PRESSURE confident buying decision. Technicians with Blue Planet work as a part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and help accomplish our company goals.
What We Offer
- Job Security, Good Steady Pay with Guaranteed Hours 40-45 weekly average
- Earn Profit share based on PERFORMANCE on top of Hourly Pay
- A Great Team, Building LONG-TERM GROWTH and Potential for ADVANCEMENT
- Paid Holidays, Birthday & Vacation time
- Health Insurance
- Company provided tools, uniforms, cell phones & iPads
- Perform routine maintenance for plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home repair calls.
- Know how to establish client rapport to offer the right products and services.
- Educate and assist consumers in choosing the best repair and maintenance options for their needs.
- Present yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities and strong verbal and written communications.
- Have 2 years in strictly plumbing service work for Residential and Commercial maintenance & repair.**Do not apply if you do not meet this requirement**
- Valid Driver’s License with clean, safe driving record.
- Must pass Background and Random Drug Screen.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Blue Planet Plumbing is seeking to fill the role of a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE: As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote client satisfaction.
What We Offer
- Pay $15-$22.00 a hour based on experience.
- Full benefits
- Paid vacation
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
- Convert incoming client calls into booked service appointments.
- Be professional and establish client rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to client requests via phone and email, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving client complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update client database with complete and accurate information.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls.
- Make outbound calls.
- Other duties as needed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
- Two years proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent, good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Call Center Coaching Experience a Plus
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Please send resumes to Georg@Eatsleepplumb.com