Finding and correcting plumbing issues early can prevent costly repairs and potential damage to your home. With any Blue Planet Plumbing service call, we offer an optional comprehensive home plumbing safety inspection.
Even minor drips on faucets or running toilets can consume hundreds of gallons of water each month, costing extra money with your utility bills. This inspection is designed to detect issues early and provide maintenance for your plumbing system. Routine maintenance can extend the life of your hot water heater, faucets, toilets, sump pumps, and more.
There is no added cost to you for this service. We will simply give you an assessment of your current plumbing systems and point out any issue areas. While you always have the option to sign up for a plumbing maintenance plan, we won’t pressure you into anything.
Our Home Plumbing Safety Inspection includes:
- Inspect all sinks and shower faucets for proper function and leaks.
- Inspect under all cabinets for leaks.
- Inspect toilets for leaks.
- Inspect inside of toilet tanks for proper function.
- Inspect faucets for proper function and leaks.
- Inspect garbage disposal function and wiring.
- Inspect under cabinets for leaks.
- Inspect under dishwasher for leaks.
- Inspect hose bibs for proper function and leaks.
- Inspect sump pump discharge lines.
- Inspect gas riser and meter.
Basement/ Utility Area:
- Inspect all visible plumbing for leaks.
- Inspect all shut-off valves for leaks.
- Inspect gas lines.
Need Expert Help?
Contact Blue Planet Plumbing Today.