Blue Planet Plumbing is now seeking qualified: Plumbing Service technicians.
Calling all Plumbing Service Technicians!!! $1000.00 sign on bonus.
Are you looking for a job to call home? Well it just so happens we are looking for you!
Blue Planet Plumbing is ready for a well trained highly talented individual who is looking for a long term position with our well established highly reputable Asheville Plumbing company.
Our Plumbing Service Technicians earn a variable hourly rate plus a percentage of each call based on performance. Our top preforming technicians are well paid earning on average 75-85k a year with benefits.
We are one of Asheville’s Top Plumbing company’s excelling in outstanding customer service with an emphasis on all aspects of plumbing. This, along with our excellent plumbing services, keeps us supplied with a steady in flow of calls on top of our 23 year old client base. We are looking for a full-time plumbing service technician to join our team for a long term position at our growing company.
We are looking for an outgoing, goal oriented individual willing to work hard and be rewarded for their work. Candidates will be required to be proficient in all aspects of the plumbing industry including but not limited to domestic water piping, house lines, interior and exterior waste lines, water regulators and back flow, water heater repairs and installations, sewer machines, interior and exterior gas lines, slab leak detection and repair, all fixtures relating to bathroom, kitchen and laundry. Position would require plumber to participate on emergency call schedule and work overtime when needed. Along with the Plumbing side of the business we also need an individual who is personable, friendly, and has very good customer service skills. Naturally, we are looking for someone who is clean, neat, organized and takes pride in their work and the way they keep their truck.
PLUMBING TECHINICIAN’S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Thoroughness in inspections and accuracy in quoting plumbing replacements or repairs
- Maintaining high company moral and a professional and friendly work environment
- Working hard, smart and efficiently
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- High School diploma or GED
- Customer service and sales experience
- Plumbing experience, 5 years minimum, a valid Plumbing license in the USA
- A valid driver’s license is required with a good history
- Good communications skills and a positive attitude
- Must be outgoing, professional, and drug-free.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere and follow our customer interaction process
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL UNDERGO:
- Criminal Background Check
- Division of Motor Vehicle Check
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health care coverage options
- Raises, bonuses and company attire
- Our pay scale varies depending on the individual & their qualifications for the position
- Company Provides cell phones
- Ongoing Service technician/Customer service training
- Company truck
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do NOT call as applicants will NOT be considered applying by phone