Self-starter? Problem solver? Passionate about helping others? If this sounds like you, the Office Administrator role at Blue Planet Plumbing could be a perfect fit. $2,000 sign-on bonus.
Office Administrator Position
As a highly visible, customer service-oriented member of the Blue Planet Plumbing team, the Office Administrator is essential to building relationships with our clients. The Office Administrator will work closely with our valuable clients to help them successively resolve plumbing woes while helping them achieve their long-term needs.
- Helping our clients achieve their objectives
- Perform root cause analysis procedures to identify and correct future problems.
- Enter purchase orders, accounts payable invoices, job costing, filing, and creating estimates.
- Preparing reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist with payroll, accounts receivables, inventory, and other office related tasks.
- Prioritize and assign and dispatch service calls for field staff based on company requirements to assist with meeting established sales goals.
- Maintain communication with technicians and customers to ensure their schedule is as seamless as possible.
- Be professional and establish client rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to client requests via phone, text and email, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving client complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update client database with complete and accurate information.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls.
- Back up booking department with converting incoming client calls into booked service appointments at high call volume times.
- Assist Managers with other office duties as needed
- 3-6 months of training
- Leader-led virtual training and self-led online training with a personal customer service coach.
- CRM training to navigate and manage our customer interaction retention management portal.
- Plumbing industry training to provide essentials of plumbing services, terminology, and jargon.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Efficient with data entry tasks
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient with technology including cell phones and iPads
- Ability to learn new software etc.
- Knowledgeable in QuickBooks and basic accounting (banking, reconciliation, batching, data entry in the form of financial projections, cash flow reports etc.)
- Problem solver who can think outside of the box
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have a proven record of excellent customer service
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $18 – $22 per hour plus bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Company gas card
- Advancement Opportunities
Why Blue Planet Plumbing?
Blue Planet is Asheville’s top-rated plumbing company, founded in 1993 as a local family grassroots company. We believe strongly in treating our staff the way we expect our staff to treat our customers, with respect, empathy and sympathy. We have a loyal client base, an outstanding community reputation and unparalleled delivery of customer service specifically within the plumbing industry.
At Blue Planet Plumbing, a career comes with a team that feels like family! And with family comes commitment. We are dedicated to building teams that last, and we care for our team members as we care for our clients – a lot.